The technology industry has continues to lead the way in terms of job opportunity and advancement. In the South Florida market, some technology companies are growing faster than others.
The South Florida Business Journal recently hosted the 2011 Fast Tech Awards breakfast, which honored the local technology companies that saw the largest revenue growth between 2009 and 2010. A number of technology leaders, colleagues, and local business leaders attended the event.
Why is a company’s revenue growth important? Any company that is growing its product line, bringing in more customers, and making more money will eventually have a need for more workers – and those with the highest revenue growth will be more capable of hiring.
The 25 fastest-growing companies based on revenue include:
- Opko Health
- Invenstar LLC
- Jenoptik Optical Systems
- R2 Unified Technologies
- Network Technology Solutions
- Mosaic Business Solutions doing business as Ultra Laser Imaging Supplies
- Altek Computer Group doing business as ITPointe
- TekPartners/MedPartners HIM
- The Ashvins Group/Technology Professionals
- Signature Consultants LLC
- Intergi Entertainment
- ABC Telecom
- Sentry Data Systems
- Mako Surgical Corp.
- Forma Technology doing business as Integrated Professional Services
- Blue Interactive Agency
- Western Digitech